Vodacomservice and signal problems

date of Incident - 10 March 2017
Client number - [protected]
Client area that we experience a problem with signal - Elphin street, Kenmare, Krugersdorp.

Since the 10th of March 2017 I have complained on the 082 111 customer care line that there is no signal where I stay. This happened when contractor's started working in the area around the same time. We were advised that they are working in the area and will be down for some what 18 weeks. This is unacceptable, as no one can reach either person in the household since then. We have complaint time and time again and everytime we complain the signal come on for an hour but then lost again. I also advised that I work from home, and that since I have lost signal, clients have been unable to contact me. Thompson's security is also batling to get hold of us, when problems occure with the alarm system. My son is currently studying, and have projects to prepare, this is another problem I complained about.

Today I receaved yet another "valued customer" sms, but I have not have service from vodacom since the 10th of March 2017. I have advised you time and time again, if you cannot provide the service I pay for, you can have your product back, I want a refund since the 10th of March 2017.

Both my wife and my son is on Vodacom prepaid and have not been able to use their data since the 10th of March, hence their data expires if not used in one month.

We pay you for a service and we have not received the service which we pay for.

Both my wife and I have elderly parents, if one of them (God forbid) have an emergency they will not be able to get hold of us, especially during the night.

My son is alone at home, and would not e able to contact anyone if there is a problem as his cellphone is down all the time.

I have signal when I switch over to 4G, but only I have 4G, still cannot get hold of my wife or my son when I call them, and once I switch over to 4G, my data is done in less than a month, and I am out of call time and data.

Vodacom have visited my house to look into the problem, and at that time the signal worked, an half hour after he left, the signal was lost again. I can't explain it, but I am not going to wait for Vodacom to sort the problem out.

Desire resolution - refund me, and I want my contract cancelled. I have been promissed too many times that Vodacom is looking into the problem, and nothing happens thereafter. I do not want to listen to empty promises, I'll rather move over to another service provider that have signal in my area.

Du