Vodacom / purchase of data bundles I cannot use

1 POLOKWANE, South Africa Review updated:

Date of incident: 27th october 2016

Description of the incident

1. I purchased my gig from vodashop pietersburg, shop 8 savanna centre.
2. The data bundle was meant for number [protected] and the consultant 19-nkateko at the shop was duly informed before issuing a receipt.
3. At home i tried ton access internet through my modem and discovered that data bundle was not loaded. On inspection of the receipt, i discovered that the data was loaded on number [protected], which number i do not know.
4. On the 28th october 2016, i proceeded to the shop and told the same consultant about my experience. She obliged and discovered that the data (As she told me) that the data was not used and promised to rectify. As waited, she went to backroom, and when she came back, i was told the data was transferred to my number (Despite the fact that i now requested a voucher instead of direct transfer). She further told me to wait for three (3) hours before i can use internet.
5. I contacted her as i previously requested her number should i experience problems. I discovered that the data bundle was not reflected. She informed me to come to the shop on the 31st october 2016 as she would be at work since herself and her manager did not work over the weekend.
6. On the 31/10/2016 she referred me to the manager and she did not want to talk about it. I was referred to a gentleman and told me that data were used on the same number of [protected] - which is my number.
7. It is months that i did not use the number and i purchased some data of r50.00 and even now i cannot use the number. How can i use data on a number that is not allowing me to use on my modem despite being used previously after a long time? There was never a receipt issued to me indicating that data was truly transferred - and i do not know the person using the [protected]. Even if i knew, i bought data for [protected] and not for [protected]. In short my data was given someone else.

Desirable resolution of my complaint:
I request data of one (1) gig on a voucher as purchased.

Pa