Vodacom / poor service from manager /consultant
I upgraded my contract in the 25th month on the 7th of January 2016, whilst paying R179 a month for a Blackberry which included R60 BIS for data . From 15th December 2015 until 7th January, I was suddenly charged an amount of R911 for data usage while all other conditions of my contract remained the same. I received no notification prior to this. Upgrade was done to a FIXED package of R329 yet my bill exceeds R329. I have been to the Fourways branch on FOUR occasions since mid February to rectify the matter, speaking to a consultant Sifiso who assisted with my upgrade and thereafter forwarded the query to his managers, Ewert and Abel Matsoso whom I also saw on 1 April seeking help to rectify this error. I was promised a call and follow up from him, to date have had no response.
This is really pathetic service. Would like an urgent response to clarifying this charge on my account.
Sadhna Gajathar (ID0 [protected]
Invoice date 03:02:2016
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling