Vodacom / incompetent staff and no feedback

Centurion, ZA

Good day

Last Friday 28 October 2016 I went to the Vodacom shop at Mall @ Reds Centurion to do a Transfer of Ownership and an Upgrade.

The person at counter 6 helped me but he didn't seem competent to do the things I asked so he kept on calling his friend Alex to help but still they couldn't help me after an hour of trying.

They eventually told me to give my document to them and they will sort everything out and give me a call ro come in and get my new phone if I qualify.

Today is the 5th of November 2016 and I still haven't heard anything from them.

I phoned the Vodacom shop 4 November 2016 round about 15 times and the 2 times they picked up the phone or the line wasn't busy they took my name and number and told me Alex would phone me back because he is on lunch and that was from 14:20 -16:30.

I have a 7 week old baby and for me to drive in and stand there and let my time be wasted is unacceptable. I am tired of hearing sorry for the inconvenience I want results.

Vodacom should stop hiring incompetent people to do the job or they should up their training either way I am truly annoyed with the lack of service.

Kind Regards