Vodacom / customer care - sim swops
3 of my phones were stolen in an armed robbery. I phoned Vodacom and reported them stolen and blocked the numbers. I went into Vodacom Fourways 3 days later and upgraded one of the phones and did sim swops on all 3 numbers so my family and I could get in contact again. One of the numbers was active the next day but the other 2 sims are still not active. I have phoned Vodacom customer care at least 10 times. I have been cut off numerous times but have been told 5 times now that there is nothing wrong on their side and I must switch off the phones for one hour and try again. The last time I phoned at 4pm on 6/12 I was once again told to switch off for an hour. When I explained that this had not worked I was told it was the only thing that could be done. I asked to speak to a manager twice and both times this guy put me through to another call centre agent!!
What can I do?
This has been a hugely traumatic experience and Vodacom is making it worse!
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling