Vodacom / contract cancellation where no feedback has been received over a month now!

1 Johannesburg, South Africa

Beginning of September 2016 i took out a cellphone contract wth vodacom via online sales where Kelly an online consultant had to call me to explain certain things i was not sure of and clarity on fees.I accepted the offer based on information which was givwn to me& little did i know that i was shooting myself of the foot as i was mislead and later overcharged have numerously called for a refund and which i have never received, complained and later requested that the phone be taken back as it never worked which i had to request a couple of times before it was collected back.however the refund was never done and on a later stage i requested the contract cancelled which was also never done as i received no feedback regarding my complaint.this matter was twice lodged on hellopeter where only once was i contacted and all promises made were never met, which among them was that the telesales consultant will contact me and also my refund paid back to me.

Th