Vodacom / contract

I have about 10 existing contracts with VODACOM and I attempted to get a new contract with a new deal, I have never missed a payment in about 10 years and my monthly spend exceeds R4500 per month. I tried to add a contract of R599-00. Because I work in South America I tried to use the online method, that VODACOM advertise as their sales medium. What a huge mistake... this facility is cumbersome and produces zero results...the people that eventually come to your assistance are even less productive that the site itself... I have tried to contact the VODACOM online chat rooms, this was disappointingly terrible, while being constantly cut off and the agent trying to connect me to other agents etc etc etc... I then logged a complaint on HELOPETER, I got a reply from one person who stated he would help... NOTHING MATERIALISED... Today I sent my wife to MTN in South Africa and she got the exact same special as I was wanting. Well done MTN... VODACOM service has always been the BEST...but NOW they are the WORST... I will not be renewing any of my contracts with VODACOM I will cancel all my contracts as they become due and migrate to MTN (Or wherever I get value for MY MONEY)

My name is Emile Dellieu and the deal number was [protected]