Vodacom / cancellation of vodacom contracts (4 in total)
1. I have submitted a cancellation of contract on17 March 2016 - 1st correspondence on email - no action no contracts cancelled. Vodacom continued to take off money from my account through debit order.
2. I emailed Vodacom again on the 24 June 2016 and asked them to ensure that all contracts are cancelled no correspondence.
3. I get a letter on 10th October 2016 saying that we owe them R R822.20.
4. I emailed Vodacom on the 11th October 2016 again asking them to correct their records and I cannot be held responsible for their incompetence as we moved over to MTN a while back.
This is unacceptable to a consumer as this is ignorance on Vodacom side. I have proof of all correspondence. Now they have blacklisted me - how do I resolve this. Vodacom cannot take advantage of the consumer and behave in this manner. Grateful for some help.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling