Vodacom / being charged for a contract I cancelled months ago
I am Being charged for a contract that was put on pay as you go months ago.
Vodacom claims to have no record of this. And refuse to communicate with me via email. I am not willing to speak to anyone over the phone as the staff is incompetent and no record is kept.
I want an email address for a manager or team leader or someone accountable. Phoning Vodacom is useless, someone on the other side will just pass it on to the next department, who also cant help and in the end I land up being sent back and forth to no avail .
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling