Vodacom / after setting up debit order twice, still debit from wrong bank
12 June 2016 - phoned in to change banking details and set up debit order date.
4 July 2016 - My phone was cut off and the debit order did not go through as arranged above. I was VERY angry and no one could tell me why the debit order did not go off and NO NOTES on the system. We proceeded in setting up once again ANOTHER debit order with my current bank, Bidvest to go off on the 25th of every month.
30 July 2016 - sms from Vodacom stating that my debit order has returned.
2 Aug 2016 - phoned customer care to find out why the above happened, they still have the wrong banking details and debit order date!!!
I am livid and so frustrated, how on earth can a big company like VODACOM make such mistakes and let me as the customer be in the lirch!???????
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling