Vizio 32 LCD TV / The worst service I have ever had in my life!
Sams Club Fort Myers Florida - I had purchased a service contract on both of my 32" Vizio LCD televisions. Twice they directed me to call a service department that does not service Vizio televisions. It has now been more that 3 months and the last service center they sent me to has had more than a month to find the part and have yet to do it. Every time I call them it will take "3-5 business days to check this out" . I got a call (now more than 3 months later) stating that they did receive a correspondence from the service center about not being able to find the parts so their " parts service department are going to get involved and try to find the part. Where were they before? How long must I go without my televisions? Isn't a service contract sold to stop something like this from happening? why have a service contract if it is going to take longer than anyone should ever have to wait. Imagine if in a couple of weeks they find the part, then I can wait to have it repaired.
Listen carefully do not ever buy anything from Sams Club that might possibly need servicing... I called on December 19, 2006 and it is March 22, 2007 and they still have not resolved the issue. It is the worst, let me say this again, it is the worst service I have ever had in my life. It is unbelievable that they would call this a "service contract" What a joke.
More Vizio 32 LCD TV Complaints & Reviews
- Vizio - Defective product, poor customer service! 
- Vizio - Class action lawsuit 
- Vizio - digital tuner stops working after 1 year 
- Vizio Vtab 1008 - defective product design / warranty 
- Vizio - Vizio 32inch Plasma Burn in
- Vizio - e50-c1 television
- Vizio - vizio 50" p series 4k ultra model p502ui
- Vizio - (2) 50 inch vizio led and lcd televisions 
- Vizio - application no longer supported/customer support experience 
- Vizio - issues with 32 inch vizio tv and customer service