Visionworks / SCAM
The store uses Bait & Switch techique to get you in for discounted pricing. After eye exam, make sure you tell them to do the eye exam for both contacts and glasses even though you just want the eyeglasses because they will make you come back for another eye exam if you want contacts instead of having it on file for future use with them or get it for your purposes, if you choose to use the script online to order contacts.
They claim that the lenses you need for the frames you chose cannot be made unless they charge you another up charge of over $100 to make your glasses. They claim its the type of perscription you have. By the time you walk out, the two pairs of discount glasses are at over $400. I purchased one pair because it was too costly. I had problems with the fitting right away with my glasses. They still do not stay on my head when I look down.
More Visionworks Complaints & Reviews
- Visionworks - Product & Service Dissatisfaction 
- Vision Works - Deceptive Advertising, Bait and Switch 
- Visionworks - WORST MANAGER SEVICE EVER 
- Visionworks - Bait & switch
- Visionworks - Can not deliver on standard promises
- Visionworks of America - unethical behavior
- Vision Works - Worst employees
- Visionworks of America - glasses
- Visionworks of America - horrible service, inaccurate prescription placed in glasses sales receipt 5.9 nt 00349-317272
- Visionworks of America - incorrect lenses on one pair and wrong frame size on the second pair.