Visionworks / SCAM

Joliet, IL, United States Review updated:

The store uses Bait & Switch techique to get you in for discounted pricing. After eye exam, make sure you tell them to do the eye exam for both contacts and glasses even though you just want the eyeglasses because they will make you come back for another eye exam if you want contacts instead of having it on file for future use with them or get it for your purposes, if you choose to use the script online to order contacts.
They claim that the lenses you need for the frames you chose cannot be made unless they charge you another up charge of over $100 to make your glasses. They claim its the type of perscription you have. By the time you walk out, the two pairs of discount glasses are at over $400. I purchased one pair because it was too costly. I had problems with the fitting right away with my glasses. They still do not stay on my head when I look down.

Comments

• Do
      30th of May, 2015

I have been wearing contact lenses for many years now, and I have to say Visionworks was by far the worst place I've ever been to. I was waiting for my contact lenses for two months finally the company told me they never ordered them. When I finally got disgusted and wanted my persription they gave it to me with a argument.Then when I got home I received a phone call from Visionworks telling me they gave me the wrong persription! Really! Visionworks that's the way your run a company. I will never deal with Visionworks again!