Visionworks #280charges, customer service

I purchased glasses for my son, using the buy one complete pair of glasses get one free deal, any frames, any lenses, no exclusions..First after being in the store looking at frames after thirty minutes there was no acknowlegement that we were there and needed help.Once the frames was chosen without any assistance, yet several employees were standing aroung talking among themseleves, I finally went to the checkout counter where a employee by the name Jason was leaning on the counter talking to another employee about a break, I walked up and told him that I needed some help, he seemed irriated that I interrupted his conversation and began to talk really fast at that point I asked him to slow down and to repeat what he had said.Jason, helped me with writing up the cost of the glasses which totaled up to be onced he finished almost $700.00, we got nothing fancy, nor did we get the non glare lenses which he suggested we get. just regular glasses for a high school student, we were even charged for each lens $82.49 times 2 which is $164.98 no special lenses needed, the glasses were needed mainly for reading only, the ad may seem like a great deal it's not it's just to lure you inside the store.Afterwards I spoke to the manager which was a waste of time, I will not recommend the company to anyone, just a really bad experience visionworks has lost my entire as customers, maybe I should have read the reviews before going there.