Virginmedia / cheating
Initially when I decided to get a broadband I decided to get virgin broadband as I so a add that broadband for just £4.99 when I phoned these people (Virginmedia) I asked them everything and they told me that I do qualify for this offer now when the bill arrivered I was charged £10.99 I phoned them and explained the situation they told me that they will look at the matter but when they called me they told me sorry but you will have to make the payment of £10.99 even though the mistake was from there path and also that I cant change the provider or even if I change I will have to pay the same amount for the next 12 months I think mistake was on there path and appology can not take care of my financial status I did go to solicitors but because they are demanding heavy fees which I want be able to afford I have to except this wrong decision I know this want be any help but I want to show this people that fraud is not always taken silently
More Virginmedia Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Media Company Ltd - SMS message received about winning money 
- Virgin Media - Absolutely appalling service! 
- Virgin Media Telecommunication - Above Company offered me a prize of GBP GBP.900,000 through ur Good Bank 
- Virgin Media - Crap service! 
- Virgin Media - Terrible scam!
- Virgin Media - fibre broadband
- Virgin Media - Application for fund release.
- Virgin Media Company Ltd - winner 
- Virgin Media - Disconnection
- www.virginmedia.com - The worst services and company