Virgin Mobile USA / lack of response to my account

1 VA, United States
Phone: 18883321122

i lost my cell phone on 6/21/08 called to suspend account 6/22/08 at that time ordered a replacement phone paid the shipping charges off of my cash balance..the incompetent non-english speaking associate put the wrong zip code in for my address... thus suspending my order... upon seeing my cash balance returned i phoned virginmobile and was assured the funds were replaced due to my "inconvenience" and that my phone would arrive by Wednesday 6/25/08..of course this didn't happen... so the order was suspended... money was taken off my account again and the phone reordered..was assured the phone would arrive before the weekend... which of course it didn't... supposed to be reordered by 6/30/08... upon calling that morning found out no it wasn't ordered it was still suspended and just sitting and waiting... for what i am unsure of... in the mean time my account that i pay monthly for ended as of 7/1/08... causing me to lose 422 minutes i prepaid for and 3 weeks of unlimited text messaging i paid for... also my account was being charged for virginxl daily and the account was suspended... needless to say here it is 7/1/07 and still no phone and money i paid for a service gone and no service rendered... and all i get is it will take 24-72 hours for someone to respond to this issue... well i am in day 9 of this 24-72 hour wait period with no phone nothing but the run around... what is going on with your company?? Is this standard protocol? Give the customer the run around till their service runs out so when you do finally do what you say they have to purchase more minutes ect from you to use the phone?? Or is it that you just don't do what you say you will on your website "delivery in 2-3 business days" but take the money immediately from the cash balance to satisfy your quota or whatever your scam is??