Virgin Mobile / National Lottery Corp / real companies are being used for scam!
I received a letter and a check today that said I won 81000.00 and a check for 2850.00. They said the check was to be used for the clearance fee. This is a scam in the name of the companies listed above, they have no idea (they do now) the check was in the name of Avid Airline Products. We called them and they are already working on it in there fraud department. If we would of cashed or deposit the check it would of bounced our bank account, because the check is no good. DO NOT CASH OR DEPOSIT THESE CHECKS, THEY ARE NOT FROM THE COMPANY, THEY ARE STOLEN.
More Virgin Mobile / National Lottery Corp Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Virgin Mobile - total rip off 
- Virgin Mobile - scam 
- Virgin Mobile USA - virgin mobile usa - customer service is a joke! 
- Virgin Mobile - somebody changed number & vkey on my account! 
- Virgin Mobile Usa-cell Phone - partial service for full payment 
- Virgin Mobile - phone service.
- Virgin Mobile USA - cell phone service 
- Virgin Mobile - service and fraud
- Virgin Mobile - from slow data to no data😡🤬
- Virgin Mobile - international travel phone service