Virgin Mobile / services disconnect
The reason for this letter, I, Sharon Alexander, at 942 Hill St, Montgomery, Alabama, 36108, want to stop a payment that was made August 25, 2008 to Virgin Mobile Cellphone. The amount was $63.00 from my Debit Visa Card. My card number is [protected]. I paid the phone bill on Monday, August 25, 2008, and Saturday, they cut my phone off. They have my $63.00 and Victoria, a representative I spoke with said that they charged me $0.18 a minute when they know that I have a plan for $59.99 a month with them, with tax $63.00. I called and talked to another representative, Mrs. Jane, and asked Jane could they refund my money or give me my 600 daytime minutes and unlimited nights and weekends. I was told no, they couldn't. So that's why I am writing this statement because I want my refund back from Virgin Mobile. They know I am on the monthly plan and I've been with them for about 4-5 years. The reference number is [protected].
More Virgin Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Virgin Mobile - total rip off 
- Virgin Mobile - scam 
- Virgin Mobile USA - virgin mobile usa - customer service is a joke! 
- Virgin Mobile - somebody changed number & vkey on my account! 
- Virgin Mobile Usa-cell Phone - partial service for full payment 
- Virgin Mobile - bill
- Virgin Mobile - refund
- Virgin Mobile - unlimited nationwide data 
- Virgin Mobile - phone service.
- Virgin Mobile USA - cell phone service