Virgin Mobile / bait and switch plans

If you are a customer better check your billing plan! they are keeping prices the SAME but downgrading/reducing minutes! They will not grandfather you even if you are a current customer. In particular they are taking away the unlimited nights/weekends on all but the most expensive plan. So if you bought a phone you either get less minutes or there answer to me was to pay MORE $. I had 3 phones, already canceled one, downgraded another and will do so with one more. Remove your credit card info via website so they can't keep billing you. Service is no longer a bargain at the NEW price plan.

Comments

• Je
      3rd of May, 2007

Virgin mobile charge my credit card twice for two months in a row. I had to call them 8 times and talk to "supervisors" who were extremely rude and i was told that the card being charged twice by them was not their problem So i lost money and got stuck with the charges. Please do not choose virgin mobile it is a rip off and their customer service is rude and non caring. They are not willing to take responsibility for their actions.

16th of Jul, 2007

To start, I have been a customer for a LONG time now and spent a lot of money with them... so now, with my very upsetting experience, I called customer svc and was treated very badly. Not only as I switched around 4 x and on hold each time about 15min, I was treated like my acct DID NOT matter. Like I was bothering these people...

• Be
      4th of Jan, 2008

I was with virgin mobile in Canada...never even imagined that a company can be that fraudulent and get away with it!
    What they are doing here is spamming your text mail and charging it to your airtime...regardless what you try they won`t stop.
    I switched to a pay as you go...prepaid $50, never even got to make a single call and all my airtime had vanished...they preloaded my inbox while my phone was out of service to the extent that I would have to pay hundreds of $ in order to use this telephone....
    my advice: dump this company and stomp on your Virgin Mobile telephone.....I`m going back to a regular Telephone Company.