Virgin Media — Fraud and cheating!
I recently phoned the free phone number in order to find out why virgin had been overcharging me for 4 months when I eventually got an adviser they explained there had been a mistake and he would refund the charges in my next bill, he then advised me that I should have the large tv bundle as they no longer do the medium one, we discussed possible changes but I never agreed to anything. 2 days later I get a letter from Virgin thanking me for taking up a new 12m contract (fuming), I phoned to cancel all services and was left on a machine for 39 minutes, I then hung up but will be cancel via letter!
More Virgin Media Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Media Company Ltd - SMS message received about winning money 
- Virgin Media - Absolutely appalling service! 
- Virgin Media Telecommunication - Above Company offered me a prize of GBP GBP.900,000 through ur Good Bank 
- Virgin Media - Crap service! 
- Virgin Media - Terrible scam!
- Virgin Media - Over Charging
- Virgin Media - charged too much
- Virgin Media - bad services
- Virgin Media - Billing faults! 
- Virgin Media - Damage to property on installation!