Virgin Active Little Falls / personal trainers
I previously lodged a complained against the same gym on 2 February 2017 and have not yet had an acknowledgement or a reply!
Today, 10 May 2017 I arrived at Virgin Active Little Falls at 16h30 - the start of peak hour just to find a personal trainer training three clients behind the treadmills in the new section in an approximate space of 1 m (between the treadmills and leg extension machines) setting up bar bells and benches and kettle bells - not leaving any space to walk. This poses a non-compliance in terms of health and safety regulations with regard to the required walkway in case of an emergency. Needless to say there wasn't any management on the floor to address this issue. Not only couldn't anybody walk in the designated area but some of the the machines were occupied for two hours by this particular personal trainer. This is totally unacceptable and need an investigation and a proper response to my complaint.
More Virgin Active Little Falls Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Active - gym membership cancellation 
- Virgin Active - problems with club membership agreement 
- Virgin Active South Africa - bad customer service 
- Virgin Active (Waterstone Village Somerset West) - multiple debit orders
- Virgin Active - personal training structure
- Virgin Active South Africa - faulty fitness equipment
- Virgin Active South Africa - new staff
- Virgin Active South Africa - complain about bad services and unfair treatment
- Virgin Active - equipment is so outdated!!!
- Virgin Active South Africa - sunvally virgin active