Virgin Active Gym - Germiston / lack of information and attitude (customer service)
We recently joined the club for the purpose of that we are wrestlers and need the extra training during the december holidays. My argument sake I s that the salesperson is very quickly to sell to you a contract without explaining the neccessary information that you need to know.
I have an 8 year old boy, that is also a wrestler. The night when we joined the salesperson told me for an extre fee of r75.00 you can join your son as well to come and exercise. Which we did and only to find out that he is only allowed on a certain equipment (in fact only 2...) for heaven sake that is not enough for him to train on.
Then you get personel at this specific gym that don't have the skill to speak to you as the customer who is paying his salary. I didn't take his name down for he didn't even weared his name badge. He literally sweared and raised his voice to my father who was at that stage on supervision over my child. I mean how can any company employ a person that can't handle any situation profesionally. And do you know what damage this did to my child..
I am horrified about the service
More Virgin Active Gym - Germiston Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Active - gym membership cancellation 
- Virgin Active - problems with club membership agreement 
- Virgin Active South Africa - bad customer service 
- Virgin Active - personal training structure
- Virgin Active (Waterstone Village Somerset West) - multiple debit orders
- Virgin Active Bluff - poor customer relations
- Virgin Active South Africa - management of gym and classes offered
- Virgin Active South Africa - debit order date
- Virgin Active South Africa - virgin active athlone
- Virgin Active Bluff - service