Village Inn Restaurants / pre order pie
I went on line and order a Coconut Cream pie for my Grandson's 16th birthday and was to pick it up he day of His Big Day, guess what? They did not have my order from on line and had to scramble to see if they had one in freezer for me. Well thank goodness they did. I forgot my confirmation that I printed out at home and So when I got home I called to let them know I had it and I had the right location. The lady on the phone told me that i should maybe call because it is after the holidays and the online probably were not looked at since, I guess after the holidays, there are no Special Events. (well how about Birthdays, Anniversary, etc.) Very disappointed, you should never have to call, because in my food business, we call the customer to confirm their orders. Terrible!!! i WILL NOT ORDER FROM VILLAGE INN AGAIN!!! This happened on Jan 4, 2016
More Village Inn Restaurants Complaints & Reviews
- Village Inn - discrimination 
- Village Inn - poison food 
- [Resolved] Village Inn - suggestive sales excessive 
- Village Inn Restaurants - nasty managers/dirty store. 
- Village Inn - overcharge my meal by double
- Village Inn Restaurants - unethical behavior 
- Village Inn Restaurants - management
- Village Inn Restaurants - behavior and accusation from the manager 
- Village Inn Restaurants - customer and the way management handled it.
- Village Inn Restaurants - assistant manager rami zieter at the location on broadway and centennial blvd in littleton co.