[Resolved] Viking River Cruises / wifi
Promised wifi is a bust. Only one device can be used, lockout occurs when shutting down and attempting another device, there is a 1.5 hour wait (their estimate) for resolution, and latency (ping) is poorest signal quality seen in years. Don't believe them when they market wifi aboard their line - it's a no-go.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Viking River Cruises Customer Care's Response, Nov 19, 2012
Your feedback, like all guest feedback, is appreciated and we’re sorry to hear that the free Wi-Fi services onboard did not meet your expectations. Please try to understand that Wi-Fi signals can be faint in some areas we cruise through, and if the issues were something that could be fixed on our end, we would of course do so. With that being said, we’ve found that many guests successfully use and enjoy this complimentary service. We’re truly sorry that this was not your experience.
If you have any additional comments or concerns that you’d like to bring to our attention, we’d be very happy to hear from you at [protected]@vikingrivercruises.com.
Viking River Cruises
More Viking River Cruises Complaints & Reviews
- Viking River Cruises - scam 
- Viking River Cruises - the cruise that never was 
- Viking River Cruises - breach of contract 
- Viking River Cruises - additional cost to correct their travel arrangement mess 
- Viking River Cruises - customer satisfaction 
- Viking River Cruises - substandard in every way 
- [Resolved] Viking Cruises - customer service and refund policy
- Viking Ocean Cruises - panama canal
- [Resolved] Viking River Cruise - long ship cruise becomes long bus ride 
- [Resolved] Viking River Cruises - terrible communication policy