[Resolved] Viking Cruises / incessant mailings
Several weeks or more ago I sent an e-mail asking to be removed from their mailing list. Now they've added my sister's name (same address) and we got two catalogs each in 2 days' time, Jan. 5 and 6. Please...we'd like to save the trees! Patricia Turner, customer #[protected] Sarah Parslow, customer # [protected] 2215 River Ridge Rd. DeLand, FL [protected]
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Viking River Cruises Customer Care's Response, Jan 07, 2016
Dear Ms. Turner and Ms. Parslow:
We are in receipt of your comments and sincerely regret to hear your previous attempts to be removed from our mailing list have been unsuccessful.
Per your request, we have updated the database and all mailings under both names should cease in the next six weeks.
If this does not happen, please contact us at TellUs@vikingcruises.com.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
More Viking Cruises Complaints & Reviews
- Viking River Cruises - scam 
- Viking River Cruises - the cruise that never was 
- Viking River Cruises - breach of contract 
- Viking River Cruises - additional cost to correct their travel arrangement mess 
- Viking River Cruises - customer satisfaction 
- Viking River Cruises - things
- Viking River Cruises - refund 
- Viking River Cruises - viking's unethical actions
- Viking River Cruises - alaska cruise for 2019 ref 473-651x
- Viking River Cruises - very poor customer service – over a simple lost bag issue