Victoria's Secret / no men's dressing rooms

1 Carosel Center Syracuse, NY, United States Review updated:

There isn't much for men to wear in Victoria's Secret, but some of their underwear works well for guys IMHO. At any rate, Whenever I shop VS, I always see lots of other guys in there too, some helping their girlfriends / wives shop, some alone. I never see them shopping with their buddies. Go figure. My complaint, is that with so many guys shopping VS, shouldn't they have a men's Dressing room? I'd feel really dumb standing in line with a bunch of women holding a bunch of Women's underwear, Yet they'd make us do it.
Victoria's Secret should have a separate Dressing room for Men.

Comments

• Op
      21st of May, 2011

Freak!

• Re
      29th of Nov, 2011

I work at VS and by law we are not allowed to refuse you a dressing room. I know some of the employees are not always nice, but I am always happy to allow a man to try on our products.

And shame on those who are calling this person a freak. Who are you to judge? Not everyone wears victoria's secret for sex appeal... For example, there is a male customer who used to shop at VS because he has a condition in which he developed breasts. As many of us women know, breasts need support to be comfortable. My store and employees gladly helped this gentleman find a nice fitting bra to make him comfortable on a daily basis.

I hope people learn to keep an open mind.

I bet most people don't even realize that VS was created by a man who wanted a place where men could shop for their wives without feeling awkward.

• Am
      26th of Oct, 2012

I work at VS in CA. It is true, most of our customers are women and those male customers that we get aren't usually buying for themselves. However, that does not mean I wouldn't gladly get a fitting room for any male customer that walks into my store. I do get the occasional male customer that would like to try on lingerie, and my job as the bra specialist and fitting room attendant is to make you feel as comfortable as possible. I am appreciative to all our customers female or male. It is thanks to our customers that we have jobs. I am sorry if you've ever felt uncomfortable, or like you said "stupid" for standing in line with women... There should've been some one there to make you feel comfortable. What I do at my store is let women in to the fitting room on one side and then if I get a male customer I let him in on the other side or at the end, which ever he feels more comfortable in. =]