Victoria Secret / id required even with a receipt!!
I went to return some sweat bottoms I received from my aunt for Christmas. Fortunately, she always includes the receipts with gifts just in case they don't fit. So I hand the receipt to the clerk at VS/Palmdale CA mall and he tells me I need an id to return. Well I'm a teen with absolutely no id except a school id which he says is unacceptable. I ask what kind of id could I have if I don't drive he says a passport!! Really a passport, I always go mall shopping with a passport. These clothes are marketed to teens and we definitely buy them but we can't return them! I end up getting my mom and now they want her id and she doesn't even shop here! Even with a receipt I can't get my money back so in the end I tell them to return the money to my aunts debit card. When my aunt gave this to me for Xmas I don't think she imagined that I would get nothing out of it! Ridiculous that their average customers they market to are teen girls and yet we cannot make a return!! I hope other people realize it doesn't matter whether or not you have a receipt they treat you awful. I ended up getting nothing from my aunt for Xmas thanks VS/PINK!
More Victoria Secret Complaints & Reviews
- Victoria's Secret - say bye-bye xl panties and large bras.. 
- Victoria's Secret - return policy with receipt 
- Victoria's Secret - maybe their bras need warranties. 
- Victoria's Secret Online Store - faulty products! 
- Victoria's Secret / www.VictoriasSecret.com - selling polyester as silk! 
- Victoria's Secret - holiday helper mistakes effected my credit and no one to help!
- Victoria's Secret - unethical behaviour
- Victoria's Secret - return policy
- Victoria's Secret - I have not received my expected package ordered off of victoria's secret.
- Victoria's Secret - false information