Verizon Wireless / double billing
I have a phone card to keep my phone bills down
so how does MCI who owns Verizon make money off me three ways when I make a call. I use a verizon calling card because I can get phone service for 3.8 cents a minute long distance. at home when I use the card I'm using a verizon service landline and when I call my family on their Verizon phone it's a cell phone and they get charged. thats three verizon charges all for the same call. If this isn't against the law it ought to be. So VERIZON
when the day comes that phone service can be free over the internet I hope you go by the wayside as thats what all scammers deserve is to go down
under the crowd instead of being trampled on by their newt work three times everytime you call out.
This is one of those class action lawsuit deals too the only thing that gets their attention.
More Verizon Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing 
- Verizon Communications - service
- Verizon Communications - phone turned off when payment was made timely.