Verizon Wireless / terrible store customer service
This store has the worst customer service! you have to wait forever then you get the privilege of dealing with rude clerks in the tech support area. I took a phone back 4 times to get it replaced. the # old grumpy male tech was going to exchange it out for another one and had started the process then rudely accused me of getting it wet. when he came back he claimed the phone had been wet and the warranty was voided and they couldn’t do anything. I don’t know what this jerk and miles the manager did to the phone but obvisously it was exchangable at the tech desk. miles said he would do me a favor and offer me another phone at a 1yr price, hahaha. I called the vzw 800 number and spoke with a supervisor who valued my business and offered to replace the phone free of charge or allow toward a different phone.
This store has an attitude problem, in today’s economy they should be greatful for us customers instead of prancing around like they are on top of the world. their world can crash tomorrow too like many retailers! miles the manager had a good time going around telling all the other mgrs and employees about me while I was on the call with the 800 number. they would look at me and talk, laugh, shake their heads, etc… the female mgr there needs and attitude check, she thinks she’s god’s gift to the world, she needs to look in the mirror before she leaves her home and loose some fat! with attitudes and service like these idiots hand out at this store I will laugh the day I drive by and see that store closed. these managers will be scratching their butts wondering why it closed! idiots!!!
More Verizon Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fios
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet