Verizon / overcharging, based on their employees fake information!
I spoke to a verizon operator who said a long distance call would cost $.25 a minute and she gave me numbers to dial in. I dialed those numbers to make a 2 minute call to vermont, expecting the bill would e $.50. Instead i got a bill for the 2 minute call for $6.40. A verizon employee gave me fake, false information. I would never have made the call for 2 minutes at that high rate. I don't know why you can make a call from america to china for 2 cents a minute and verizon is pirating $3.00 a minute plus for a call to vermont. Something is drastically wrong with this picture for this american invention.
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fios
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet