Verizon Phone Services / poor customer service and tech support!

1 Whittier, CA, United States Review updated:

This is a copy of a letter I sent...

I ordered a bundle service package from verizon on 12/27/07. directtv came out immediately and set up my cable service. as of today, march 3, 2008 I still do not have internet service and phone service. I have called numerous times and have been put on hold for up to 32 minutes without one person picking up to ask me to hold. I have requested tech support and service calls which none have been useful. the techs say that the phone is fine but I see the phone line hanging off the outside wall and it shows that it is cut. I requested for a technician to come out and the tech called and told me he would be out on a saturday. now 3 saturdays in a row he has not shown, and when I call he says that he is sorry, that he forgot.

I do not see it fit to be billed for services that as of today still do not work. I will be more than happy to pay the bill for my cable and keep that service going. as for the verizon internet and verizon phone service I am requesting immediate cancellation of service. I cannot continue to be treated so poorly and put off so many times. I have never experienced such poor service in my life. this has been a very disappointing experience with your company.

Aa

Comments

• Sh
      8th of Apr, 2008

I agree. My Verizon phone and internet has been out for 5 days. I was told someone would be here no later than today at 7:00 pm. It is now 7:02 pm and I now have serious doubts that they will keep their word. I have made numerous calls to repair to try to speed things up. No luck. I did find out that they do not have enough technicians to handle the fious and their regular customer repair looad. Do they want to make a name for themselves that Comcast has made with their extremely poor customer service and support? Seems to me like both companies don't mind spending loads of money on their advertising that says that they work hard for their great customer service that they provide. There should be a law for companies this big lying to the public about falsly representing themselves as dependable and offering great customer care when in fact they don't.