Verizon - Internet Security Suite / 3 / shut down windows os
I thought I had found a great online software tool, created by my Internet company ( all FIOS Services) by Verizon, as there " Internet Security Suite/3", no chance. After downloading and installing the software, during reboot of my Dell hardware with XP Home Edition, the system shut down due to a problem with guess who, yes Verizon Software. It took hours of hold time to get thru to Techs whom I know are thoroughly frustated with trying to solve the problem of not beaing able to boot up windows, so guess what you can't even use your system off line. The Verizon solution, we are sorry your account will be credited for your purchase, you need to go to your hardware supplier and PAY to have them remove and uninstall our malicious software that caused the problem in the first place. By the way, we can't pay you for any hardware service charges, sorry your safe mode will not open either.
I pay them over $2, 500 a year for full FIOS - Phone, TV and Ineternet but not for long.
More Verizon - Internet Security Suite / 3 Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fios
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet