Verizon Fios TV / poor service & program guide
FIOS lack of service is crazy. I called in to their service center and told them I wanted to make a complaint. I was told they did not have a complaint call center. I would have to send a "letter" them them via the US mail. I did send a 2 page letter to them, but never heard anything from them.
Their on-screen programing has to be set up by a idiot. It does not make since, it is hard to read and so slow that it is almost worth it to rent a movie than to try to watch their on-demand programming. The "favorite" feature hardly works. It adds channels that are not favorites and removes channels that are. You can re-program it and it still messes up.
We were told that the screen wouldn't ever freeze and it does. We were told that they wouldn't rearrange the channels and they have done so at least twice within 18 months. This last time they moved several HD channels to a new level that you have to pay for. Along with paying extra for the HD box you have to pay extra for some of the HD channels.
When the time comes we might just make a change to another service. They might be just as bad but I don't think that I need to spend my money on Fios anymore.
More Verizon Fios TV Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing 
- Verizon Communications - service
- Verizon Communications - phone turned off when payment was made timely.