Verizon Fios / verizon fios is the worst in customer service from 0 to 10, definitely, they have a zero!
Verizon FIOS is the worst in customer Service from 0 to 10, definitely, they have a ZERO. I have had it for almost a year and because of the ISP/Phone/TV it’s great, I keep it.
1- Every time I called, they had a hard time finding my account, they had assigned a number but when the looked at the number they had a different phone number in my account and the real number I have was under another person’s name.
2- I ordered a second line in my house to use it as a dedicated fax, I gave up on it, they could NEVER take me to the right person to get it installed.
3- I have a TV box that did not work properly and has not been used for the last 5 months (it has a MAC address that can prove it has not been used. They have issued several pick up orders, once they called from a nearby city saying they were too busy to come and pick it up. Other times they say they’re coming from 8am to 5pm (what a nice time window ha), they NEVER came to pick it up. I requested to be removed from my account and I am still paying for it. There have been times when they say they will send a UPS prepaid box for me to send it to them, that NEVER happened. I asked if I could drop it any store, they said that either they pick it up or the prepaid UPS like I said, I am still paying for it.
4- The router they provided has broken up 3 times in one year, it took a LONG time for me to talk to the right person and get it replaced. The worst of all, the first time they replaced I was billed like $ 175.00 for it; they credited it to my account later, after hours on the phone.
5- I could not pay for almost 5 months, I was sent to collection after 5 months, I did not receive a paper bill and could never get technical support to go online a modify my online account manager. At long last, they had to DELETE my online account manager to be able to solve the problem.
6- I regretted having FIOS and wanted to go back to DSL, guess what; my account CANNOT go back to DSL, once I became FIOS, NO WAY TO GO BACK, I call it MONOPOLY.
7- I have spent time, long hours on the phone trying to solve problems and it is not easy. I have planned to take action against them, I am working on it. Why Don’t I change??? That’s not the point.
More Verizon Fios Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - customer service verizon 
- Verizon Communications - call center employee 
- Verizon Wireless - customer service
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives