Verizon Fios / scam and cheating!
Verizon fios - customer service is horrible!!! like many i'm jumping into the fios tv/internet/phone package not because the 19" tv is so enticing but the single dvr being controlled throughout the house and some other cool features.
I was scheduled for today 29 january, 08 - the sales person said if I would get home install on tuesday or wednesday I get a free cable top box. sounds good and it was quicker then waiting for a saturday install. my widow was from 8 am. - 11 am... well it's now 5:55 p. m. and not tech yet!!!
After five phone calls I finally got some kid who told me that a tech had picked up my ticket again. the person who called me back said they had overbooked, blah, blah, they automatically booked me for tomorrow. no way am I going to baby sit these clowns one more day, I work for a living if I didn't I could not afford cable and would have to steal it from the neighbors, hey that's an idea we should all share cable signals via wifi...
More Verizon Fios Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Wireless - terrible customer service 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless 
- Verizon Communications - verizon fios internet service 
- Verizon Communications - verizon fios
- Verizon Prepaid - billing