Verizon Fios / scam and lies
It is a shame that this happened to you but... there is oh so much more to the FIOS story of Scamming Both Consumers and Employees... I am an insider... And I do know much of the truth about the Marketing Slime currently in place by Verizon to Scam the Nation... I will tell a "Little bit" now and see if this board has many readers... then add as I see interest...
1. Did you Know that Verizon uses a 3rd Party Vendor who hires 4th Party Vendors to do the actual telemarketing function? This is an attempt by Verizon to hide their slimy activities... Which are:
To the Poor Consumer:
1. You are being called by convicted Felons, and/or incarcerated Prisoners... that are given your personal financial records to assist in convincing you they work directly for Verizon... and scam then scam you into 1 and 2 year Contracts...
The use of the Felons is for Profit to Verizon... Cheap labor... (practically Slave labor)...
The Call Centers (where the tm operations are) are Drug and Sex Havens for the Convicted Felons who make more money getting drugs at the center, and taking them back to lock up... than they do from the TM Job itself...
When you tell them exactly how may TV's and Computer and Other Appliances (laptops, Blackberries, etc etc) and give them your private email... as well as when you are home... you are opening yourself to known Identity Theft, Burglary, and home invasion (if you are old)... Even Worse when you give them a Credit Card...when you need to cover a bill or do a Deposit...
80% of Agents and Supervisors have Criminal Records... Including Fraud, Drugs, Prostitution, Burglary, Armed Robbery, etc etc etc...
More Verizon Fios Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Wireless - negative credit report
- Verizon - service by a tech-danielle
- Verizon Communications - not honoring the quote I was given by a sales rep in store 
- Verizon Wireless - new jet pack I purchased sept.2017 is charging me for data and its not even on. we 
- Verizon Communications - the whole enchilada