Verizon / verizon triple freedom
On 11/30/2007 Mr. Adelman (a rep. of Verizon) contacted me on phone and convinced me to order the package Triple Freedom (Phone + DSL + Direct TV). He told me that I will get a free 19” flat screen TV set and my monthly bill would be $99.99 + tax. I have NOT received the TV set and my bills are:
February 2008 - $147.62
March 2008 - $142.78
April 2008 - $142.09
During the last three months I have spent several frustrating hours on phone with Verizon representatives, supervisors, Direct TV, but no one has been able to resolve anything. The call drops after a few minutes and the system does not allow you to speak to the same representative again, thus you end up explaining the whole story to another representative and the call drops again. On many occasions I have asked the supervisor to call back, but they never do. Verizon does not have a customer service center where customers can go and resolve such issues in person.
I wish to cancel these new services and go back to my original plan.
In the meanwhile I have decided to pay $99.99 + tax ($115 per month) instead of the bills that I am receiving from Verizon.
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fios
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet