Verizon / unfair billing practices
I receive an e-bill each month from verizon for my residential telephone service. my bank notifies me that the e-bill has arrived, the amount due and date due. Supposedly i am able to access my e-bill by a link through the bank. While the link does take me to verizon, verizon will not allow me to see my e-bill by stating that my computer does not accept cookies. this is not true.
I went to verizon's web site to correct this problem, but was not able to do so no matter how hard i tried. Each time i called their customer service number i was transferred to a connection that always rings busy. my choice is to not pay my bill until someone contacts me or to pay my bill without seeing the charges. I choose to pay it as verizon reports non-payment to the credit bureaus. Fair! Of course not.
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - call center employee 
- Verizon Wireless - customer service
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing