Verizon / customer service
OMG!!! I called two weeks ago to have my landline disconnected, but keep my fios (internet) connection. They said no problem. And, that I would get a final bill that will have the credit from the landline service. Well two weeks later, no final bill, and they disconnected my fios service. I called three times, one time on hold for 3-hours, the 2nd time on hold for 2-hour. The third time I asked to speak with a manager. Get this, I had to leave my return number because that department had gone home for the day already. When I told the rep that I've been on hold for 3+ hours, she said to go a head and disconnect that line. She put me on hold to get the manager of the department that I would need to speak with and came back on the phone to tell me that the department had gone home for the day. This was at 4:52 pm California time. I guess they leave calls on-hold and then leave for the day. No one ever comes back to say that they have not forgotten you. Because, in fact they did. They forgot all about you and do not care if you are a satifised customer. I will never use Verizon Wireless, Verizon TV, Verizon Phone.
Might I recommend to all of you Verizon customers that you do what I did and buy OOMA. www.ooma.com
Ooma service is completely free and works off the internet (DSL/Broadband, etc.). Verizon does not deserve any of our business, and if you can take your business elsewhere I would and I did with Ooma.
This company provides the what I beleive is the worst customer service in the world. They are really that bad.
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - wireless service/ lack of customer support
- Verizon Communications - jetpack
- Verizon - fios 
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service