Verizon / we don't care, we don't have to!
At 10:30 AM this morning (Thursday June 20), I called the number Verizon publishes for their Northgate Kiosk and Northgate store. http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/dispatcher
The phone rang for 6 minutes but nobody answered. This is not uncommon, they often appear understaffed, and that can be understandable. However it seems like robbery that Verizon has billed me for those 6 minutes.
Since changing is costly and time consuming it seems like the old Ma Bell slogan "We don't care, we don't have to."
Tom (long time customer).
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fios
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet