Vandergriff Toyota of Arlington / unethical sales practices
I saw a 1998 4 Runner advertised online and test drove, told the salesman I wanted to take it to a mechanic to have it checked out. Salesman told me that I would have to fill out paperwork (1 hour later), takes me to the finance department, says I would have to leave a check for their price including TT&L; and I could bring back in 24hrs. Come in next day to do the same, new finance guy says I can't do that, that they have to take to dealer & salesman says ok. Next morning salesman calls me and starts gripping and calls & grips out my mechanic; 3 sales mgrs call me with no answers, till last one says they sold it to someone who did not want to take it to mechanic, even though I had filled out all paperwork and offered payment twice. Last sales manager very rude to my wife on the phone. I would definitely stay away from these low life professionals?
More Vandergriff Toyota of Arlington Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rava 4 limited: pearl white is peeling again
- Toyota - toyota sienna van/sliding rear door
- Toyota Motor Corporation Liberty Toyota in Burlington NJ - a female that schedules appointments named carol in the service department.
- Toyota Motor Corporation - combination meter
- Toyota Motor Corporation - defective headlights in 2008 prius