ValuePlusOnline / cancellation

AZ, United States Review updated:
i got the message of no website for valueplusonline.com/open/form/10...i called the [protected] and was closed so they gave me the website for programstop.com..there i filled out a form with the subscriber number and my information and stopped them from billing me..i will follow up and make sure i am not billed by any companies and if i am i will file a complaint with the arizona state attorney generals office...try the website and see if you can get results, getting ripped off makes me furious.

Comments

Jo
  18th of Jul, 2008
Apparently you are automatically signed up for a "trial membership" if you make a purchase.
I have made at least six calls asking for an email confirming my cancellation and every time I am assured that I'll get the email within 48 hours. Of course it never happens. Tha cancellation confirmation number I was given on the phone doesn't allow me to access my account to confirm that it is cancelled.
The people on the phone never know why "you haven't been sent a confirming email" but "I'll take care of it right now"

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS!
Jo
  22nd of Aug, 2008
I ddid not sign up for any gift cards I order perfect path grass seed and eifferent these are on the website and I elected none but it seems that this company gets the last 4 digits from the order your are requesting...and enroll you for stuff your did not agree to...this is horrible...scam scams scams cannot order anything that is advertised on tv
Do
  20th of Nov, 2008
I, too, have been trying to get a refund for an unawthorized payment of $19.95 from this company. I first spoke with a lady named Jordan who assured me that this would be refunded. After a month and no refund, I called 800-475-1942 again, and spoke with Crystal. She showed that my bank had been sent a refund the day after I called. The bank has not received anything. I don't know how this company was able to take this money without my approval. I do not use coupons, so i would not have ordered them. Please warn anyone you know of the danger. I plan to seek legal action if I do not see a refund soon.