ValueMax, Intellus, PrivacyMatters / internet fraud
Beware of all 3 of these companies. They seem to be run by the same outfit.
I recently did a internet People Search on Intellus and shortly thereafter another company called ValueMax charged my debit card for $19.95 for a membership that I never signed up for. They also charged another bank account for a membership to PrivacyMatters. When I called to complain, it was the same person who answered both phone inquiries.
Privacy Matters offers free credit reports, then continues charging even if you cancel.
And a year later they charged again. They also try to sell you an identity theft protection package, which is REALLY ironic since that seems to be the business they are in--identity theft.
More ValueMax, Intellus, PrivacyMatters Complaints & Reviews
- Privacy Matters 123 - Cancellation of Membership 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Company got debit card information from another site! 
- MVQ Privacy Matters Identity - Unapproved Charges to Credit Card 
- Privacy Matters - $1 credit card charge 
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - cannot cancel membership 
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - Unauthorized charges on my credit card 
- PrivacyMatters123 - unauthorized access to my credit card 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Tried to STEAL MY MONEY!
- Privacy Matters 123 - monthly billing
- MVQ PRIVACY Matters - fraudulent charges