Valeroattendant is not answering

I went to valero gas station this morning 7/7/08 I used my
credit card and did not even asked for a picture i.d. and then
after i used the gas i noticed that my tire was flat so i went back and got tokens. the air machine was not working so i went to the window again and rang the bell and rang the bell the lady attendant was not coming out. I waited for 10 minutes I'm already late for work, and finally i had to just use my key to knock on the door . Then, she had came out. I don't know what it is that she was doing at the back.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Bellflower, CAI let her know that the machine is not working if she can give me another token bec. this happened before when i put in 3 tokens and it did not work. So all she had to do is give me another token and the machine would have worked. California law states that when we purchase gas then air and water is free. She said she did not have another token. So they only keep 3 tokens in their register? I asked her well can she give me a quarter so it can work she said no. This is not the first time that this incident happened with this lady attendant. How do I complain to the gas station owner?

Sh

Comments

May 24, 2011
    Valero - gas price posting
    Corner of Bear Rd. and Buckley Rd.
    North Syracuse
    New York

All weekend I watched this. The gas price on the sign posted by the road was $3.86 / gallon. When you pull in, the price on the pump was $3.96
    Is this a way to get people in who would not recheck the actual price? This stinks. Bad enough that gas is so high, but to try and lure you in with false advertising is a low move.

• Vi
      Sep 01, 2011

This guy now has posted a separate higher price for credit cards, but his price on the large main sign by the road is the lower cash price! I glanced up as I was pumping and noticed there was a separate credit card price next to a "cash" price. I was pissed. I called the manager this morning and he hung up on me.

• Pa
      Nov 02, 2012
    Valero - planned fraud
    Valero Service Station

I bought a gas on Valero Service Station and paid by credit card. The sum I used to pay was $50 but when I received my receipt there was written $70. I started asking about this misunderstanding and came to a conclusion that it was not a mistake, but a planned fraud. Don’t use them!