Vacation Network, Inc. / Horrible Customer Service
Vacation Network, Inc. is not customer-service oriented. Understanding that they are well within their legal rights not to provide any refunds after the 3-day rescission window, I find it unreasonable of the company not to buy back contracts that have never been used. Their business model seems to predicate profit on collecting exorbitant up-front membership fees while knowing full well that very few of their customers will reap full benefits from the membership. The selling tactics are hard-sell and slick, which helps them but takes advantage of their customers.
More Vacation Network, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Vacation Network Inc - Rip off do not deliver what they sell! 
- Vacation Network Inc. - Fraud and cheating! 
- Vacation Network Inc. - refund of payments 
- Vacation Network, Inc. - Displeasure and people cheat 
- Vacation Network Inc. - Horrible company 
- Vacation Network, Inc. - Failure to refund membership fee
- Vacation Network - No vacation confirmed
- Vacation Network, Inc. - Deadbeats
- Vacation Network - Mystery Shopper in Alpharetta...
- Vacation Network Incorporated - Vacations