USPS - Click-N-Ship / labels did not print properly!
I've used Click-N-Ship for the past 3 1/2 years. Average postage $300-$500 per month. Website functions well with Firefox, not Safari. Labels misprint frequently, commonly without the barcodes. After printing the user is prompted to select one of two print result options. "Did your label(s) print correctly? Yes or No." If NO, the next screen prompt says credit card was not charged. Guess what, check your statements. USPS website displays only 30 days of records. I suspect we have been paying double postage on a significant amount of postage for 3 1/2 years. I contacted Click-N-Ship Customer Service and received a canned auto response email explaining how to apply for a credit. The USPS staff, if there is one, never addressed the problem. THE WEBSITE IS BROKEN!! We only tripped over this problem a few days ago and nobody including the local Postmaster seems to comprehend the meaning of the word fraud. Convenient service if you don't trust them too much. Does anyone have a phone number that actually rings at the desk of a live person?? What do they do with all the extra money collected when no services are rendered??? I have a good idea, let's jack up the rates a little more and the USPS could webmaster who would be accessible, with a grip on the real world challenges in web design.
More USPS - Click-N-Ship Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - mail delivery
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - mail not delivered
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - unethical behaviour
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - home delivery
- United States Postal Service - general post office - deliveries