USAA / credit line
I had been a loyal customer of USAA. Last month I cancelled my car insurance, of 20 years . I had moved to another State and gave the car to my daughter. I stated that when we did purchase another vehicle it would be up to my (husband to be) who he wanted to go with. He has been with his insurance company for 30+ years. I was told for a fee that they could hold my account open so I could get the same rate. We know that is not the truth. Another person told me, because of my great rating that I would be taken back. I have never ever been late with my car insurance or any other payments. Yesterday in the mail I get a letter stating because of my credit history they took my credit line from $13, 500 to $5, 200.
#1 Never have I had my card to my limit
#2 I never asked to have my limit raised it was done because of my credit history
#3 I have not used this card in over 10 months
#4 Some time this past summer I sent in $3, 000 payment. I have no minimal payment due but I send in a good amount each month.
My limit was taken down, for one reason only!!! I cancelled my car insurance with you. I don't need this card nor did I ever need a $13, 500 on my credit line. You people are nothing but a scam. Over the years I have gotten people to go with USAA, I will now tell people my story and call the ones who still have business with you, including my family. My dad has been with USAA for a life time. He is 88 and still living and still is with you. I will get him switched.
More USAA Complaints & Reviews
- USAA - horrible mortgage servicing 
- USAA - cam and cheating! 
- USAA - cam and rip off! 
- USAA Federal Savings Bank - usaa's unfair business practices! 
- USAA Home Owners Insurance - bad faith 
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - claims, customer service, electronic deposits, all equals time wasted
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - "secured" credit card cancellation
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - car loan
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - mortgage
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - auto insurnace