USAA - Auto Insurance / low balling on claims
Have been a good customer for 8yrs, my car was taken out by someone, not my fault. It didn't look that bad as far as damages go, but USAA will claim a total loss in order to save themselves money. They will offer only half of your cars actual value knowing that the customers options are very limited, short of paying a lawyer more than what it's worth. With only half of the cars value, I couldn't replace the car with the same model and had to buy a new car.
2nd issue, USAA can cut your on-line access to your accouts anytime they want and they do. If there's any problems, they will punish you by doing this and make you feel very unwelcomed there after, very rude. If you like doing all your business on the phone and treaded like dog poop, here's your company.
I will be taking my business else where and I have life, auto, and home insurance, equity & car loans that they will be loosing. They must have too many customers in this poor economy, because they think they can afford to treat customers so badly. Terrible company.
More USAA - Auto Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- USAA - horrible mortgage servicing 
- USAA - cam and cheating! 
- USAA - cam and rip off! 
- USAA Federal Savings Bank - usaa's unfair business practices! 
- USAA Home Owners Insurance - bad faith 
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - usaa military affiliate visa & master credit cards
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - claims, customer service, electronic deposits, all equals time wasted
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - "secured" credit card cancellation
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - car loan
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - mortgage