USA-Cigarettes.com / Don't make the same mistake I did

Ordered cigarettes from this site. They are in China. Website seems legit enough except they want you to Western Union the Money to China. They communicate well with you via email until they get the Money then you never hear from them again. Have not received cigarettes and they ignore my requests for a Delivery date or confirmation which they state on Website they give delivery tracking info. NOT HAPPENING. BIG SCAM... MY BAD FOR TRUSTING OVERSEEES COMPANY. DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID.

Om
Sort by: Date | UpRating

Comments

10th of Jan, 2018

Hey like you I too found ciggiecity.us and started using them after almost falling to fraud to usa-cigarettes.com. I have used them for over a month now, and pay by moneypak. I live in Vermont, and although are cigarette prices are not as high as New York they are some of the highest in the country. They take about three days to get to me as well. I am glad that I found another consumer of ciggiecity.us, although there are quite a few of us out there.

• Me
      16th of Apr, 2018

Same garbage I'm going through!! Out 119 bucks. I was nervous about doing it but my dumbness was like "how could this website still be up if it's a fraud?" Yup, shoulda trusted my gut. Now after harrassing them they deleted my whole account! Well, I screenshot everything and have all my info and reported them as fraudsters on Western Union's website and filled a complaint through FTC so even if I don't get my money back hopefully I can help at least stop them. Absolute BS. I mean technically speaking smokers blow every dollar they spend on cigarettes but still would like to literally blow it lol.

27th of Apr, 2016

I bought some copenhagen there and I am in the same situation, nobody answer me… I spent like 124, 00 dollars paying by western union method...

• Ke
      23rd of Sep, 2017

@Marcelo Porto Me too! Obviously, someone in China is just laughing as the money rolls in - lost 128.00 myself. I truly hope there's karma or at least a hell thieving [censor] like this can rot in. Sorry for the language - I just hate people who prey on others.

• St
      12th of Jun, 2016

Very true. I had the same experience but didn't make the same mistake as the original complainer. I could see that something was up with their website formatting and fraudulent billing system. Thank you very much for not allowing the same scam to happen to me.

• Ra
      22nd of Nov, 2016

call western union and give your transaction id and ask for their id and lodge a compliant agins them. put them on youtube as a scammer ask western union to block them so that they won't scam anyone. I was about to put an order when they western union I knew it its a scam.the simple rule is never send anyone money via western union if you don't really know them. thats it period .
    sorry for all your loss . maybe smart next time
    thanks

• Th
      16th of Mar, 2017

I almost ordered from them too, I even almost posted on my FB account to tell my friends & family that smoke about how good the prices are, but I figured I should research them first & that when I saw this, I figured something was up when they dont take credit or debit cards as payment. Years ago I use to buy my cig cartons online from overseas & had no issues, but eventually the website stopped selling to US customers.

• As
      2nd of Apr, 2017

I am very worried. I "confirmed my order". No I haven't paid because I red flags went off when it wouldn't let me pay with a debit card or PayPal and wanted me to wire the money or western union it. I hope they dont somehow take from me. I am so glad I didn't make a $290 mistake. Thanks everyone for letting people know the truth! I'm just glad I looked before going through with this transaction.

• Bn
      6th of Apr, 2017

note, under the return policy, you must make sure the shoes have not been worn before returning. Really?

• Ci
      7th of May, 2017

I ordered on Friday. No way to track my order. USA Cigarettes has no phone number. USA CIGARETTES says my e-mail is invalid password too. Scam scam scam

• Co
      21st of Jun, 2017

thank you for letting us know. and ignore the people who say bad things on this comment section. you were brave to share your experience and let the world know that this is fake website. thanks

• Ka
      19th of Aug, 2017

Glad I googled reviews before I bought, I didn't see the wire to china part until I read your post. Thanks.

• Ni
      19th of Dec, 2017

they looked to have such great prices. I even almost posted on my FB account to tell my friends & family that smoke about how good the prices are, but I figured I should research them first & that when I saw this. I get my cigarettes at ciggiecity.us.They come with a tracking number. I pay by bitcoin, but they do offer moneypak as a way to pay as well. They only take 3 days to arrive here in New York. I have been using them for quite a while.

• Sw
      4th of Dec, 2017

Purchased cigs from usa cigarettes three weeks ago. I haven't received my purchase yet. I emailed usa cigarettes and almost two weeks and no response. SCAM in my opinion. $37 down the drain. Their live chat is non functional with no response to emails.

18th of Mar, 2018

Ashley, that's the weak mentality that gets people scammed in the first place. Its your Actions that get you scammed, not some ominous other-worldly force. They can't "somehow take it from you" like a magician. It's your actions that determine whether you get scammed or not.

There's a reason that there's an old cliche saying of, "it's impossible to scam an honest man"

Watch ScamSchool/TheModernRogue 's video on Nigerian scammers if it's not self-evident what that means.

• Ca
      11th of Jul, 2013

So many better sites out there. This is where I personally buy cigarettes at
    top-dutyfree.com/?aid=10620791

• Et
      16th of Aug, 2012

Stop being those "Dumb Americans!" You buy something and you have to pay by western union? Huge hige red flag! In case you didn't know you are an open customer. So you can expect a nigerian scammer next they are preparing one for you since you seem to be a "dumb american" you know the ones that respond to their emails.

• Ti
      17th of Jan, 2017

@ethos THIS WEBSITE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN PERIOD. DONT UNDERSTAND HOW WEBSITES LIKE THIS CAN CO-EXTISTS. THE FBI SHOULD HAVE SHUT THEM DOWN BACK IN 2012. I JUST WENT TOO THIS WEBSITE IN SEARCH OF BUYING MY SMOKES ONLINE. http://www.usa-cigarettes.com/ (BAD NEWS)
    AND http://buy-cigarettesonline.com/ THIS IS A INVALID WEBSITE. I MEAN REALLY.

24th of Aug, 2012

I do not think this site is very good. I always buy cigarettes on another site http://buy-cigarettesonline.com/. I and all my friends for a long time buy cigarettes on the site. they accept Visa and Mastertsard. They have a very large selection of cigarettes at the lowest prices. They are the best in the internet

• Td
      5th of Dec, 2015

I had the same issue. Don't worry, I completely disabled the ability of their website to accept any further orders. They can no longer scam anyone else. See it for yourself. Try to add a product to the cart. You can't! It is because I have damaged their website permanently. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ON THEM! I know it won't get you or my money back, but at least it is something!

• Ho
      15th of Jun, 2018

@tdors I just ordered 2cartons of cigarettes, they told me on one screen that they would accept my debit card. Then on the next screen it told me that I had to wire transfer it. I emailed them to have an employee contact me, it seems extremely inconvenient to leave the house to go somewhere to wire it, what is the point of ordering online then!

• Tm
      15th of Dec, 2016
    Best Best Advice +15 Votes

@tdors Well you didn't do a very good job, that website is still fully functional.

• Lo
      19th of Nov, 2016

I like light cigarettes but i don't like Pall Mall, so i can't go to the duty free site, WHERE ELSE CAN I SHOP? I prefer Marlboro or Pyramid or Doral or USA, PLEASE HELP???

• Ry
      18th of Sep, 2016

I ordered cigs and received the email to pay by Western Union. I dont remember ever giving any credit card info. My order says pending and I am not going to pay from Western Union. Will i lose any money? I hope not.