US Mattress / customer service

1 United States

My invoice states "select delivery = in home setup" so when the mattress and mattress adjustable base were delivered the delivery company explained that they could not move the existing mattress or setup the new one. I am almost 60 years old and can still do a lot so I moved the old mattress / box springs out of the room. Even though I recently had heart bypass surgery. When they explained they could not set it up, I had them call us mattress and the girl told me they put it together in the factory and that's it. I told her my invoice says in home setup, but didn't matter to them. Just be aware if you buy from us mattress don't expect in home setup no matter what your invoice says. If you are elderly I would suggest you by your mattress directly from Serta or another company. You not want them to leave your mattress on your back porch because you can't move your old mattress or setup the new one yourself. I am self employed and understand customer service. If us mattress can't setup an adjustable base they should not offer it. I am leaving this review to inform buyers that if they need setup to beware of us mattress, they will not help you.

Dr