Us Cash Advance — Bogus Collections - Scammers!!!
I received a call from [protected], or at least that is what I was told was the return call #. I hit *69 and was given the message the call could not be traced. I was told I was speaking with Nathan Davis and the call was regarding a legal matter. I told this "Nathan" that I was not able to receive personal phone calls at work...he then stated it was not personal. I asked for a number where I could call them back at and was given the above referenced 888#. I told this "Nathan" that I would have to call back but I wanted to know what it was in reference to. He said he would transfer me to his office because he was not able to give me any information. So he transferred me which seemed like he handed the phone off to someone else who was named Rachel Williams. "Rachel" told me that the call was in regards to a payday loan I had not paid from US Cash Advantage that was taken out in July 2008. I have no idea if I took this loan out or not so I asked for her to email or fax me some information. SHe said they already had and the only way I could obtain any documents was for them to send to my attorney and asked for my attorney's name. I told her I did not have one and I would check in to this matter. I have received calls like this before supposedly from other payday loan companies and been threatened many times. If I owe $ I will pay it but this harassment has to stop! The people I spoke with have an middle-eastern accent/dialect and would not provide me with enough information to check the validity of this. Based on past experience - I plan on disregarding this call UNLESS they can provide information in writing that I can verify from my end. It is ridiculous that people can harass hard working persons with scams like this.
More Us Cash Advance Complaints & Reviews
- Us Cash Advance - Fraudulant Debt Collection 
- Us Cash Advance - Nonpayment of a pass due loan 
- Us Cash Advance - Harrasement/ Scam 
- Us Cash Advance - harassment, threatening, pretending to be federal officers 
- Us Cash Advance - So-called loan
- Us Cash Advance - harassing phone calls and e-mails 
- Us Cash Advance - UN PAID CASH ADVANCE FROM 2008 
- Us Cash Advance - scam/fraud/phone/harassment/threats 
- Us Cash Advance - caller said that i had taken a loan and have never repaid it 
- Us Cash Advance - Nonpayment of Payday Loan